Andrew Sever, MS, OTR/L, ECHM, CAPS, CEAC is a licensed occupational therapist who specialized in healthcare for seniors for over 25 years. In 2012, Andrew founded EnABLE Home Solutions LLC to address the growing desire among homeowners to remain at home despite their changing needs and abilities. Since then, Andrew has helped countless number of people prevent falls and remain in their current home. In his retirement, he passed the torch to another OT to continue with the mission of helping people age in place.
Cynthia “Cindy” Lourie, MS, OTR/L, ECHM, CAPS is a licensed occupational therapist who specializes in healthcare for seniors. Cindy has gained invaluable practical experience in her 25 years working in various settings including Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital, home health and now in acute care at Emory St. Joseph’s Hospital.
As an occupational therapist, Cindy is clinically trained to assess a person’s ability to perform everyday activities despite any physical, cognitive, psychological or emotional limitations they may have. She evaluates the environment in which they live and identifies obstacles that hinder their ability to maintain or maximize their independence.
Cindy joined EnABLE Home Solutions LLC in 2019 and has a passion for helping address the growing desire among homeowners to remain at home, to “age in place”, despite their changing needs and abilities.
Cindy’s occupational therapy experience plus accessibility training she’s received allows her to understand the unique nature of each situation and objectively provide solutions to address each person’s functional goals.
- BS, Occupational Therapy, University of Florida
- MS, Healthcare Management, Mercer University
- OTR/L: Occupational Therapist Registered/Licensed in the state of Georgia
- Board Certified in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT – National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- ECHM: Executive Certificate in Home Modification, so designated by the University of Southern California, Leonard Davis School of Gerontology
- CAPS: Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist, so designated by the National Association of Home Builders (endorsed by AARP)
- Member, American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)